Monday, May 07, 2007

So long didnt blog liao. Haha. Since i last blog till now, i think my life really changed alot. Get to know more ppl from my church, and also a groups of sis in christ whom i feel very comfortable wif. Well yesterday i got to know a bro in christ who can really make those "ice cream" pie or something. A very funny guy indeed, he actually got my no. from one of the church mate and sms me saying he's one of my admirer. Lol that's so funny for a guy to do that. Haha. I went to have my dinner wif yvonne accompanying me. Hmm haha, praise the lord for finding someone to acc me to eat. I must intro all these new and great friends i knew in church to siu long and zong da. Haha. Btw i joined the NpStrings de cello n violin and part time chinese orchestra cellist. Haha. The strings cellist there are really great. They played cello for 2 to 3 years but i played for 5 years and their standard are much more higher. I cant believe it till i actually see it wif my own eyes. I guess i must really improve while in this strings and return to PA before the concert starts. I'm afterall inspired to be one great cellist. Haha. Something very disappointing is i quited learning piano when i was pri 4. I believe that's my greatest regret now.

No comments: